Trillium SDK v2.6
A DirectShow video and Direct3D UI framework for the .NET runtime.
What is the Trillium SDK?
Here are some of the benefits that you get with the Trillium SDK
The Trillium SDK has been used successfully in the field to control unmanned aerial vehicles for military applications.
Ease of Development
You can focus on your .NET application. Video just works.
Provides low delay while playing live video streams and precise control over pre-recorded video files.
Supports MPEG-2 Transport Streams and MP4, as well as Digital Video Broadcast (DVB) and ATSC tables and sections.
Offers a vector user-interface (UI) framework for immersive and interactive video-centric applications. Also encoding, capture, composition and real-time DirectCompute video analysis.
GPU support uses your hardware effectively for MPEG-2, H264/AVC and H265/HEVC decoding. Most components are written with battery energy-efficiency in mind.
The Video Engine is built on-top of DirectShow for support with Microsoft APIs and standards such as the Broadcast Driver Architecture (BDA), 3rd-party COM filters, as well as Trillium's own .NET filters. You can even write your own DirectShow filters in your preferred .NET language.
Use any .NET language to build your video application - C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, etc.
The crux of the Trillium SDK's object-oriented bit stream parsing implementation.
TS Demux Filter
A Transport Stream demux DirectShow filter which exposes advanced meta data processing, error handling, and low-latency features specifically tailored for time-critical applications.
The PresenterFactory is a core component of the Trillium Video Engine, used for controlling playback of live and pre-recorded sources using the DirectShow framework.
A Direct3D user-interface component specifically optimized for video applications.
MPEG-2 Sections & Tables
We include over a hundred BitParser object definitions for MPEG-2 transport stream tables and sections. Atom/Box objects for MP4, as well as some elementary stream H.262, H.264 and H.265 object definitions are also available.
A managed-mode Broadcast Driver Architecture (BDA) or Windows Driver Model (WDM) capture device framework for simplified DVB-S/T/C/ATSC tuning and transport stream retrieval.
Compute Overlay Filter
The ComputeOverlayFilter provides DirectX 11 compute shader video frame analysis as well as video overlay capabilities, encapsulated as a DirectShow filter.
DXVA2 Video Decoder Filter
A hardware accelerated DXVA2-only H264/AVC and MPEG-2 4:2:0 video decoder DirectShow filter.
MP4 Demux Filter
An Atom/Box MP4 de-multiplexer DirectShow filter.
TS Transcoder Factory
A Transport Stream transcoder which supports multiple stream inputs and exposes FileStream, HTTP and HTTP Live Streaming end-points.
- January 2017
- Trillium v2.6 is now available, featuring UI and decoding performance improvements.
- February 2016
- We're happy to announce the general availability of our safety critical H.264 and MPEG-2 video decoder as part of Trillium v2.5. This product is included in our Video Engine offering and is specifically tailored for fault tolerance in noisy video signal applications.
- February 2015
- DXVA2VideoDecoderfilter and MP4DemuxerFilter improvements as well as analog audio device capture enhancements are now available in our latest Trillium v2.3 release.
- November 2014
- Trillium v2.2 is now available and includes minor feature enhancements.
- August 2014
- Energy efficiency improvements, as well as preliminary support for Microsoft's H.265/HEVC DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA2) API in our DXVA2VideoDecoderfilter for 4K hardware decoding.
- May 2014
- Trillium v2.0 is now available which includes a new DirectX 11 ComputeOverlayFilter for real-time compute shader analysis and baked video overlays. Also in this release is a DXVA2VideoDecoderfilter for hardware accelerated H.264/AVC and MPEG-2 4:2:0 video, which supports variable rate and smooth reverse when used with our TSDemuxerFilter.
- March 2014
- MP4DemuxerFilter, RTSPDemuxerFilter and HTTPLiveStreamingClient components are now available.
- January 2014
- The Trillium SDK will soon support playback of Atom/Box MP4/MOV container formats, for AVC and JPEG encoded HD footage.
Who is Media Foundry Inc.?
Contact Media Foundry Inc.
2625 Townsgate Road, Suite 330,
Westlake Village, Ca 91361